Continuing Education & University Tutoring
Whether you are a new college student, senior, post graduate or doctoral candidate, college is often filled with stress and anxiety, but why?
- A greater responsibility is placed on the student, rather than the teacher or professor.
- Students put much of the stress on themselves trying to be "perfect."
- Students often have to juggle a tremendous school load with a full or part-time job.
- Study habits that succeeded in high school are often ineffective in college.
College students have neither the time or patience to sit in a "learning center" to be tutored. Tutor Doctor takes the stress out of studying, by coming to you. Our one-on-one in-home tutoring can help get you back on track and on your way to success in the classroom...and in life.Contact us now for more information.
With today's struggling economy, more and more adults are finding themselves back in school; for some the first time in 10, 20 or even 30 years. Some of the challenges faced by the adult learner include:
- Juggling class time, study time, and family responsibilities.
- Many of the skills learned while in school have long been lost.
- School curriculum is often in areas that are unfamiliar.
- Many adult students have either full or part-time jobs that also interfere with study schedules
- Finding the right time and place to study is often a struggle in itself.
Forget about utilizing the traditional "learning centers." The adult learner needs a tutor that can be as flexible as he/she is, and that's where Tutor Doctor comes in. Our tutors will meet the adult learner at their home, work, school, coffee shop or park; wherever and whenever it is convenient for the student. Contact Tutor Doctor now to see how we can help.
Continuing Education Classes
Whether your a teacher, nurse, accountant,massage therapist or returning to school your chosen career often requires you to continuously take courses every year to maintain your certification and/or license. Just like the adult learner above, you have to do this while you do everything else associated with life. At Tutor Doctor, we have specially designed programs just for you, utilizing just the right tutor to help you breeze through your continuing education coursework on your schedule and in a place that is convenient to you. This is just one of the things that sets Tutor Doctor apart from the traditional "learning center." Get Started Today!